Tuesday 18 October 2011

- 4th Reflection Topic Watch the clip of LIFE WITHOUT LIMITATION. What was the message that the clip is depicting. Did the clip inspired you? If yes,why? and in what way? If no, why?

After i watch the clip,i felt that it is really inspire me because i always felt that i never be thankful for what that i have right now..What that i mean is that although i have a little bit of sadness i felt that my life is so pitiful and do not realize many people in this world have to suffer more than myself as a human being example like the man in the clip that show,it not be a problem or the differences to be the people that not have arm and legs and the people have a perfect condition but the different is how that the people can make their own sacrifice,for their own effort to achieve something and do something worth for yourself and everybody...Its not about to make an many excuses but make a good effort on it and make it happen for what are you want to make it and done for it...If you prepare to fail,you are fail to prepare,this phrase it an good example for me after i saw the man try to stand for himself without any of helping and he success to do it...I try to reflect in my own..Although i have a arm and leg,i cannot done what anything i suppose to do it in a right path...I think i can do better than anyone and i think  i really have mistaken..I have to see myself deeply and try to change little bit by the time passes..Stop to think any of negative thinking and try to life better and do some reflection in my life and maybe that can make my life without limitation...

No comments:

Post a Comment