Sunday 9 October 2011

Reflection about what my own feeling about PDA...

For my own opinion PDA or Public Display of Affection is the normal thing that happen in our daily life..
But depending on the situation,if the couple just holding hands and not do the unpleasant act i think its accepted while people have an open mind..I also think that PDA is the thing that we cannot change apart from the people who do PDA realize that some people despise when they see this kind of situation..
About my own feeling also,I don't think PDA is the thing that can be a bigger issue and I really don't care about it because i don't like to interfere their own case..PDa is like the thing that sometimes I feel really sweet and romantic if they don't extremely act..But apart from that we also have to see from the different kind such as where is the place that they do PDA whether is a suitable place or not..For example,if the couple at the same school,college or university and they showing they PDA,i think it can make the people around them or myself get annoying to them..but different from the other thing if they know how to control their self i think this kind of thing not be a problem to the public at the place like that...

No comments:

Post a Comment